Please read and accept the following policies before you book!
- A 50% deposit is required at booking to hold your appointment. This deposit is nonrefundable unless you cancel more than 24 hours before your appointment start time.
- To help keep you safe, the artist will wear a mask and gloves during the entire appointment. The applicator cone and your skin will be carefully cleaned with isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol before application.
- You MUST wear a suitable mask that covers your mouth and nose throughout the appointment. Anyone in your household who cannot or is unwilling to wear a mask must stay in a separate room. ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS. DISREGARD FOR THE MASK POLICY WILL RESULT IN YOUR SESSION ENDING WITH NO REFUNDS.
- Only one additional person will be allowed in the room during your session. This person also must be masked.
- If you would like, you can split your hour with one additional person. Limit two customers per visit.
- If you have scheduled an appointment with us and then anyone in your household develops ANY signs of a cold, flu or upper-respiratory infection, please cancel your appointment as soon as possible. Please do so even if you believe you or your family member is suffering from something non-contagious or has received a negative COVID test.
- If you are able to cancel more than 24 hours ahead of your appointment start time, we'll gladly refund your deposit.